MEMBERSHIP APPROVED RULES AND BYLAWS
Every member is responsible for knowing and understanding the pool rules and bylaws. These rules and bylaws have been approved by the membership. Please review with your family and friends in attendance.
New Guest Policy
NO guests are permitted at the swim club until and unless lifeguards are present. (Mandated by Insurance) Violating this rule could jeopardize the Swim Club’s insurance, so we expect to be strict in enforcing this rule and harsh in punishing violations, including potentially terminating memberships for repeat or intentional violations.
- This pool is 95 YEARS OLD – Pipes are old and only flush toilet paper down toilets!!!! NO WIPES, PAPER TOWELS, FEMININE HYGIENE PRODUCTS, etc…
- NO DOGS ALLOWED
- If you are the last person to leave the swim club, please replace the locks on the bathrooms and lock them. And please lock the deadbolt on the gate.
- DO NOT BLOCK LARGE EMERGENCY ACCESS GATE THAT SAYS NO PARKING!
- No glass containers please
- Leave No Trace!
- Take all items with you!
- Return toys and inner tubes to stands near diving boards!
- Put chairs & loungers back in place!
- Wipe your tables!
- Put games back (ping pong/connect 4)
- Clean out popcorn machine if used!
Rules and regulations are important with any organization. Safety is the paramount concern of the Board of Directors. Be careful and mindful of others. Cooperation with the rules will enhance the enjoyment of the pool and its facilities for Members and their guests! Note: The Lifeguard is only available at specific times. If there are no lifeguards on duty it is YOUR responsibility to keep your family and friends safe by watching them at all times.
Regarding Member Children at the Club
*** WHEN A LIFEGUARD IS ON DUTY, Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a member aged 16 or older for admittance to grounds. The over-16-year old must be present and supervise their pool usage. Children 13 and over may come to the pool without an adult accompanying them.
*** WHEN NO LIFEGUARD IS ON DUTY no persons under the age of 18 are allowed without an adult member. Violation of this rule will result in immediate disciplinary action including possible revocation of membership.
- MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION PACKET
- Membership Release Form
- Single Guest Waiver –– Use as needed for guests. Envelopes available and include $4 per guest fee. Drop in office door slot.
PARTY POLICY AND GUEST WAIVERS/FEES
- Parties: A party application must be submitted and approved at least 2 weeks in advance of any proposed gathering of 7 or more non-member guests. Party fees include all guest fees and a reserved party area for the day of the party. No more than one party will be approved per day and the approval will be for a specified time slot. The time slots available for parties will be either 12 to 3 pm, or 4 to 7 pm.
- Party Application Request
- Group Guest Waiver
- Guests: Guest fees are $4 per guest consistent with the fee schedule adopted in 2019 by the membership, and all guests must sign a waiver. Waiver forms and envelopes are located in the lounge area near the calendar. Please stick them through the slot on the office door if no one is at the office to take the waiver/fee.
KEY EXCHANGE – The key exchange happens at the beginning of each Summer (June). If you missed the key exchange please contact the pool office.