Welcome to the Historic Woodlake Swim Club!
Crystal Clear, Cold and Incredible!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW!
10/22 – POOL WILL BE DRAINED- EVENING of Oct 22nd
10/23 – CLEAN POOL 10am-12pm
We need volunteers to help clean the pools out! We can do it quickly if there are many hands on deck!
10/23 – FALL MEMBERSHIP MEETING 12:30pm URGENT AND IMPORTANT POLICY CHANGES DUE TO INSURANCE ISSUES. WE NEED MEMBERS TO COME TO THE MEETING!
We will have our final meeting to discuss the filling of new Board Positions and give financial updates, off-season updates, 2023 season plans! We need as many members as possible to come and provide input and feedback!
- Leave No Trace!
- Take all items with you!
- Return toys and inner tubes to stands near diving boards!
- Put chairs and loungers back in place!
- Wipe your tables!
- Put games back (ping pong/connect 4)
- Clean out popcorn machine if used!
FOR CURRENT UPDATES – See Calendar below! Join Facebook or look for emails!
Membership Rules and Bylaws!
Every member is responsible for knowing and understanding the pool rules and bylaws. These have been approved by the membership. Please review with your family and friends in attendance. Visit Rules and Documents for complete information!
Reminder: Pool Rules Regarding Children at the Club
- With a lot of relatively new members we’ve gotten questions about the rules regarding unaccompanied children at the club. The following rules apply with regards to children at the club.
- *** WHEN A LIFEGUARD IS ON DUTY, Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a member aged 16 or older for admittance to grounds. The over-16-year old must be present and supervise their pool usage. Children 13 and over may come to the pool without an adult accompanying them. [Note: This rule was updated this year by the Board and it is now the same as the city pool rule.]
- *** WHEN NO LIFEGUARD IS ON DUTY no persons under the age of 18 are allowed without an adult member. Violation of this rule will result in immediate disciplinary action including possible revocation of membership.